What determines the price of a facelift?
With age, the facial skin loses its elasticity, healthy color and radiance. Fine wrinkles turn into more noticeable and deeper, facial contours ruthlessly “float”.
Many mature women quite successfully manage to delay appearance of obvious signs of aging with the help of cosmetology and anti-aging drugs. Unfortunately, their effectiveness is temporary, like our youth.
However, cardinal measures came to the aid of female beauty, the most popular of which is the facelift. Facelift helps to get rid of wrinkles, remove excess tissue and give the woman a second youth. However, any method of rejuvenation has its advantages and disadvantages.
The latter include the price. The cost of facelift is formed taking into account many components: the experience of the surgeon, the correction zone, the patient’s condition and operational indications.
The final cost can only be determined by a plastic surgeon. The price of facelift depends on the extent of the affected area – the more changes to be made, the higher the price.
End justifies the means!
The non-surgical method can not give the effect of rejuvenation comparable to plastic surgery. The main advantages of surgical facelift are:
- Visible skin rejuvenation without distortion of facial features;
- Elimination of wrinkles and return of tone to facial muscles;
- Improvement of facial contours;
- Elimination of ptosis of the lower third of the face, lifting of the cheeks.
Of course, all of these features affect the formation of price, as the volume of intervention, the degree of efficiency and technology of the operations are different in each case.
Factors that affect the price
As we have already said, the cost of a facelift depends on many aspects. It includes the qualification of the surgeon, his work, the type of anesthesia, the method of facelift, stay in the hospital.
The final cost of the operation is announced by the surgeon during the consultation. The doctor selects the optimal correction option for the patient, calculates the rehabilitation time, and prescribes postoperative treatment.
The average cost of a facelift is $7,048, according to 2016 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Despite the fact that surgical rejuvenation allows to achieve a long-term effect (up to 10-15 years), unfortunately, signs of aging will sooner or later make felt again.
The age of the patient is another factor, affecting the final cost of the operation. For example, the volume of surgical manipulation, needed by a 35-year-old woman will be different from that of a 55-year-old woman. To understand the expediency of carrying out a facelift, let us recall the indications and contraindications.
Indication for facelift:
- Soft tissue ptosis;
- Expressed wrinkles on the forehead;
- Loss of volume in the cheekbone and cheek areas;
- Flabby neck skin;
- A “double” chin.
Contraindications to facelift:
- Problems with blood coagulability;
- Presence of diabetes mellitus;
- Problems in the work of the heart;
- Chronic diseases in the stage of exacerbation.
Some patients, having spent a decent amount of money, a week after a circular facelift fall into a panic, not seeing the desired effect.
But you should take into account that the obvious result will be visible only after a few months, and the final one – in a year!
At the moment in the arsenal of plastic surgery specialists there are many techniques that can effectively rejuvenate the face of any patient. The methods are differents by impact zones, types of incisions, the type of affected layers and, of course, the price.
SMAS facelift allows to achieve a long-term result, and achieve the effect of natural rejuvenation. The cost is around $6-14000 depending on what you want done.
Recent statistics published by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery indicate that the average physician fee for all types of facelifts combined is $6,607.
Refers to the number of low-traumatic techniques. During correction, all manipulations are performed through small punctures, so the clinic must be equipped with all the necessary expensive equipment. A facelift can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $15,000 based on the extent of treatment, the geographic location of the practice, and many other factors.
This type of lifting of the middle zone of the face consists in the repeated placement of adipose tissue in the infraorbital zone. This method is well suited for patients with marked signs of age-related changes around the eyelids and in the zygomatic area. Sometimes this type of correction is carried out to patients unsatisfied with the results of blepharoplasty.
MACS-lifting is also one of the varieties of the SMAS technique. It is aimed at correcting the lower third of the face and neck, improving the contour of the chin. The range can be anywhere from 8,000 to 25,000 dollars.
Correction of the zone of the temples is indicated for patients with sagging of the outer corners of the eyes and lowering of the eyebrows, as well as with “crow’s feet”. The price for this type of surgical rejuvenation starts from 6,000 thousand, and ends at 30,000 dollars.
Such a wide range of prices is due to the fact that temporal lifting can be performed as a separate operation, and may be a component of a circular facelift.
Choosing this or that kind of facelift, to start from only the price is rather unreasonable. The choice of the optimal method of rejuvenation is chosen first of all by the surgeon, but the desires and material possibilities of the patient are certainly taken into account.
Qualification and experience of the surgeonBy agreeing to a cheap facelift, you risk not only beauty, but also health. The name of the clinic and the demand for a surgeon affect the cost of facelift. Continuous professional development, the availability of certificates and diplomas, the degree of a specialist with a high probability will affect the price of facelift.
But do not pursue cheapness, since in most cases the professionalism of the surgeon allows several times to reduce the risks of complications. Therefore, when choosing a clinic, it is first of all necessary to proceed from the professional qualities of the doctor, the results of his work and the patient’s feedback. Otherwise, attractive price of a facelift at the inept surgeon can last a lifetime impact on your face, physical and mental condition.
The price of faceliftToday, endo- and video tools help surgeons to track the progress of the operation, to see what is being done inside. But not all surgeons are able to perform facelifting flawlessly. These doctors can be counted on the fingers. As a rule, surgeons who specialize in facial rejuvenation, refine the technique, create author’s innovations that allow achieving unprecedented results.
What is included price a facelift.
The price of facelift depends on many factors:
- the popularity of the doctor for this operation.
- workload of the surgeon.
- conditions of the clinic.
In this topic we are posted prices on facelift surgeons from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and other countries that have been collected on the personal websites of plastic surgeons, as well as on the website realself.com (https://www.realself.com/Facelift/reviews). These prices have been posted by patients in their reviews.
Face lift prices:
- Facelift Surgery In Colombia Age changes such as the appearance of wrinkles, the severity of the nasolabial triangle, the redistribution of facial tissues, despite the progress in modern cosmetology, give the age of the patient, which can adversely affect...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Texas? A facelift (or rhytidectomy) in Texas is plastic surgery to remove wrinkles, sagging skin, correction of nasolabial folds and other signs of skin aging using tightening skin and underlying muscle redistribution face and neck skin...read more
- Best Facelift In Bay Area Facelift in Bay Area allows to change the shape of the face, outline a beautiful contour, getting rid of wrinkles, sagging skin and other age-related changes. The operation is performed in our clinic, facial rejuvenation...read more
- Facelift Prices In Albuquerque, NM For more than one hundred years, surgeons have been faced with the problem of finding the most effective and least traumatic ways of correcting age-related changes the tissues of the face and neck. No, probably,...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Bakersfield, CA? As a reflection of our emotions and moods, the person is more prone to age-related changes than others. Facial muscles are stretched due to constant mimic activity, lose elasticity and weaken, the skin saggers, wrinkles...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Fresno, CA? 1. What is best Age for First Facelift? There is no unambiguous answer to this question. Age changes in each person proceed in an individual way, there is no specific age for the operation. Depending...read more
- Cost Of Facelift In Manhattan Facelift in Manhattan is a plastic surgery, which can be safely called “aerobatics” of aesthetic surgery. The purpose of such intervention is the return of youth, freshness and resilience to the face. In fact, facelift...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In North Carolina? The inevitable aging process is inextricably tied to our genetic code. The aging changes we see in the face can be difficult psychologically because it is very common for an individual to have an internal...read more
- Facelift In Delaware Facelift is conventionally divided into three zones: The upper part of the face. Eliminates shortcomings in the forehead and eyebrows area. The skin incision made at the hairline; Middle part of the face. The problems...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Virginia? Every woman sooner or later faces the problem of obvious signs of aging. And each time the moment of their appearance you want to put it off as far as possible. The popular facelift procedure...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Korea? A woman’s face is the most precious thing, given by nature. The skin on the face is more tender than on other parts of the body, therefore the first signs of aging here appear earlier....read more
- Facelift Prices In Mexico Skin aging is inevitable and inexorable. The tissues lose their elasticity – small, and then large wrinkles appear, the skin hangs. You can reconcile with the age-related changes in the face or resort to the...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Maryland? Facelift is an operation known from ancient times and has a long history. The founders of facelift surgery are rightly German and French surgeons Lexer (1906), Hollander (1912) and Joseph (1921). The principles of facelift at...read more
- How Much Does A Facelift Cost In Costa Rica? Over the years, the skin lost elasticity, deep wrinkles appeared? Do you want to look young and attractive in accordance with your inner feelings? Do you understand that it is the facelift that will help...read more
- Cost Of Facelift In Oklahoma City The face plays an important role in the social adaptation of any person. The conversation is not even about public people, whose appearance is part of the work. Every person wants to look attractive, thereby...read more