Facelift is one of the most topical aesthetic operations of our time.
Thanks to a facelift, a visual rejuvenation is achieved for 7-15 years, without the need for additional cosmetic procedures in the future.
Correction of age-related changes allows to qualitatively improve the contours of the neck, smooth out deep wrinkles, eliminate sagging and loss of tissue volume, relieve excess skin in the upper eyelid and hernia in the lower region.
Types of face lift
There are different methods of this procedure:Total facelift is a procedure that includes the widest range of surgical procedures in all areas of the face and neck, namely: endoscopic eyebrow lift, forehead, temporal zone, upper and lower blepharoplasty, lifting of the middle and lower zones of the face and neck. The operation is indicated for women, beginning at age 37.
The mid-face lift or cheek lift is cosmetic surgery to restore the natural shape of your lower eyelids and cheeks. Usually it includes: a tightening of the area of cheekbones and temples, elimination of buccal ptosis, correction of nasolabial folds. The operation is ideal for young women aged 30-37 with the first signs of skin aging.SMAS-lift is a method of correction of the face and neck, suggesting correction of the muscular-aponeurotic layer, due to which a pronounced effect of lift for a long time is achieved. This technique can be performed both as an independent operation, and in a complex when performing total facelift.
However, facelift remains one of the most complex operations, since it requires extreme accuracy from the surgeon. Just one wrong move can lead to an irreversible result. For this reason, surgical facial rejuvenation should be entrusted only to a doctor with extensive experience in this field.
Endoscopic facelift is a modern method of facelift that can be performed through open access (with the creation of surgical incisions and subsequent excision of excess skin) and a minimally invasive method, in which the area of tissue damage is minimal. Often, their combinations are used.
Indication for faceliftThe face of a person is an open page. Age leaves traces: double chin, wrinkles, folds, lowered corners of the lips, bags under the eyes. All this brings grief and a desire to change something, and to make a step back. An effective way to combat aging is plastic surgery – facelift.
Many women mistakenly believe, that the facelift is for those who have crossed the line in forty years age. In fact, the indications for the operation are not limited only to age. Much depends on the general state of health, skin type, genetic predisposition.
Skin sagging is often due to various side effects. For example, a sharp weight loss leads to the fact that the skin loses its elastic properties, it needs a sufficiently long period in order to fully restore its functions.
And if at a young age after a certain time the skin is tightened, then in the mature years, often such changes become irreversible.
Therefore, plastic surgery is a way out of various situations of deterioration in appearance. But dissatisfaction with your appearance, can not serve as an indication for aesthetic surgery. The first thing you need to do is to consult a doctor. A competent, qualified consultation will help to fully understand the existing problems and find the only correct way out.
The face and neck lift has been used for a long time, and today it becomes a standard operation for many people. The main thing is to choose a good specialist, a master of his craft, who will perform the operation so that the results will leave behind only satisfaction.
Indications for facelift can serve as such factors:
Facelift is usually performed in combination with blepharoplasty, platysmoplasty and removal of the second chin. In addition to the usual operation, endoscopic intervention is also performed.In the photos before and after facelifts, that are presented in our gallery, you can see that post-operative micro-scars are almost invisible even with extensive interference. Methods to combat age-related changes in the skin may be different, but there always comes a time when it is impossible to cope with wrinkles alone.
If the facial countur has become less expressive, and the features have faded, if the eyes look at the world tiredly, and even a smile can not correct the situation – contact the specialists of our clinic. Facelift is a way to rejuvenate your face for 5-10 years.
The results of a facelift depend on the characteristics of your skin, age and changes. The results of facelifts in the photo before and after will allow you to evaluate the possibilities of doctors of our clinic. If you want to look good at any age, make an appointment and find out what we can do for your beauty.On the site you can see the photos before and after the facelift, read the patients’ opinions, and also ask any question interesting you. To see the detailed results of the operation, click on the photo.
All patients who come to the facelift surgery, dream of becoming younger, but at the same time retain their individual facial features. When we are preparing for surgery, we usually ask patients to bring photos taken before the age of 30. And always after the operation, our patients see that they have returned to their former features, which they had in their youth. Also, we draw attention to the fact that the result obtained with deep facelift is preserved up to 10 years.
With photos before and after facelift, made in our clinic, you can see in this section.To date, a popular surgery that can cope with age-related changes is a facelift. Photos before and after the plastic surgery, the result of the plastic surgeon’s work, presented on this page, demonstrate the effect of facelift. The visual result will pleasantly please women and men aged 40 years and over. Facelift, SMAS facelift allows you to get rid of deep wrinkles, tighten sagging skin on the cheeks and neck and, consequently, look much younger.
Information is protected. Replicate printed materials without a link to the site is prohibited, the use of photographs of patients by other persons is strictly prohibited. The photos presented on the site demonstrate the results of operations in specific patients and are not considered as a guarantee of cosmetic effect in your case.
- Face Lifts Before And After Look at the before and after photos of facelift, performed by professional plastic surgeons. Each photo has a name containing the name of the surgeon who performed facelift, the city in which he practices and...read more
- Facelifts Gone Bad Facelifts gone bad are the possible complications after a facelift. In most cases, complications in performing facial rejuvenation procedures may be related to the quality of bleeding stopping, the accuracy of tissue separation, and the...read more
- HIFU Facelift Before And After HIFU facelift before and after are a photographs of a patient’s face before and after ultrasound treatment (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound). Modern cosmetology is rapidly developing and already today it allows to effectively and safely eliminate...read more
- Radiofrequency Facelift Before And After Radiofrequency facelift before and after is photographs taken by patients or doctors before and after RF treatment. Face lifting is one of the most demanded procedures for today, because each of us wants to look...read more
- Lower Face And Neck Lift Photos Here you will find photos of lower face and neck lift. The lower third of the face and neck are areas that are prone to pronounced early age changes. Complaints on the sagging skin of...read more
- Lower Face Lift Scars The incision for the lower facelift usually begins in the temporal region and then passes in the natural fold of the skin in the anterior part of the ear or behind the cartilage in the...read more
- Facelift Recovery Pictures Day By Day Look at the photos of facelift recovery day by day. The patient took a photo before surgery, and photographed herself every day, starting from the first day after the operation. The operation was successful, there...read more
- Lower Facelift Recovery Photos Look at how passes the recovery in patients after lower facelift. Here you will find photos of people who were facelifted by various surgeons. Images are made mainly during the first two weeks after lower...read more
- Facelift Bruising Pictures Look at the pictures of bruising after facelift here. Bruising can last up to 2 weeks after a facelift in the best of circumstances. A hematoma or collection of blood is a relatively rare complication...read more
- Botox Face Lift Before And After Photos Look at the pictures of patients before and after botox facelift. Botox facelift is FDA approved to treat frown lines and crow’s feet. However, Botox facelift is used as off label use to treat the...read more
- Mens Face Lift Scars Most men are concerned about scarring, as they should be. However, most men eventually have a barely perceptible scar for some reason. Of course, this varies from person to person. Many surgeons have suggested placing...read more
- Mini Face Lift Scars Pictures See pictures of scars after mini facelift! Here you will see how the scar gradually heals and becomes almost invisible! Face lift scars can be very inconspicuous. Consult with a highly skilled surgeon and view...read more
- Microcurrent Face Lift Before And After Whether youre getting married in the morning, need to stay competitive in the workforce, are wanting to jump back into the dating pool, or are just hoping to achieve a younger, fresher look, Microcurrent can...read more
- Weekend Facelift Before And After A weekend facelift refers to a less invasive technique to attempt to elevate sagging facial tissues. The procedure could refer to a variety of techniques, but overall will likely have less dramatic effects. For advanced...read more
- One Stitch Facelift Before And After A one stitch facelift refers to a facelift that uses a stitch to tighten sagging facial skin. Skin only facelifts do not address the underlying sagging of facial soft tissues and instead rely on aged...read more